The main objectives of the Push Gateway platform are to increase the efficiency of the development process in mobile projects and to use this platform across the organization.
Notifications management is performed centrally, with capabilities to extracted and audit all information sent, knowing who and when a notification is received. Possibility of sending mass notification (broadcast) or to a specific individuals.
• Multi-application and multi-user;
• Use through management backoffice, or using integration services with REST protocol;
• Application registration and certificate management;
• Notifications Scheduling
• Approval workflow for notification packages, available in backoffice and via REST services usage;
• Creation of audiences, and segmentation before submission;
• Badge management;
• Support for templates and message layouts, allowing content composition.
• Speed up development processes;
• Integrated management, increased feature reuse ;
• Marketing channel;
• Support for on-premises model or cloud model;
• Integrated test environment
• Centralized, consistent and robust analytical, logging and reporting component;
• updates syncronized across the entire organization;
• Tracing and monitoring tools.