The latest version of Salesforce's Release Notes has arrived, Salesforce Summer '23. This new version includes a number of new features and improvements and has been available to all users since June 10, 2023. Let's now take a look at the main features:
Einstein Conversation Insights
Now, teams can use Einstein Conversation Insights with more languages and dialects and more voice recording providers such as Dialpad, RingCentral, Aircall and Amazon Connect. In addition, it also supports more than a dozen different languages and dialects, as well as new reports available to everyone, such as ‘Opportunities with Competitor Keywords’, ‘Video Calls with Contact Participants’ and many others that we can check in the image of the following panel.
The new Sales Rep Command Center is primarily focused on providing essential information to sales representatives and makes it possible to verify alignment with defined goals (1), what opportunities are standing still (2) and delayed activities (3), the progression of the stages (4) and value changes (5).
New Sales Step Analysis dashboard for an overview of sales steps, identification of opportunities at risk and perception of the progression of negotiations. It is possible to observe how long a trade stayed at each stage and the number of trades won and lost (1), follow the movement of opportunities (2) and neglected opportunities (3), see which trades have been at the same stage for more than 30 days (4) and postponed opportunities (5) and, finally, see all the negotiations (6).
Real-time collaboration with PRM for the Slack App
Business processes and lead distribution become easier with the automation of business processes and internal teams and partners are brought together in a single channel for simpler collaboration and communication. Here, we'll be able to update and share records and automate vital business processes. The Partner Relationship Management (PRM) for Slack connects sales teams, partners, and important data through partner portals, so that it is possible to increase productivity and optimize communication.
- Real-time collaboration in Slack by connecting PRM to the Sales Cloud instance and partner portal;
- Search and publish records directly from Salesforce in Slack so everyone stays up-to-date on opportunities;
- Elaboration and implementation of strategies with partners through the partner portal, using the permissions established in Salesforce;
- Creating and Managing Partner Channels in Lightning Experience to Automatically Include All Partners Associated with an Account;
- Ease of business registration and lead distribution with business process automation based on AI powered insights, all within Slack.
Sales Cloud Einstein
Monitoring of changes in the forecasts of the Einstein Forecasting with a new chart that includes Einstein's prediction line. This new chart shows changes in forecasts for the current period and measures how those forecasts compare to previous periods, including Einstein's prediction.
On the other hand, Account Insights and Opportunity Insights, will be discontinued from the summer of 2023 at the expense of resource development with the Pipeline Inspection and Einstein Relationship Insights.
Integration with other products
This latest release brings several new features with regard to integrations with external products and programs, for instance:
- Einstein Activity Capture: updates resolve issues with connected accounts, simplify the setup experience and make it possible to track email and event updates;
- Salesforce for Outlook: the complete discontinuation of Salesforce for Outlook is scheduled for June 2024;
- Gmail integration: through the Salesforce Chrome extension, you can now create and update records, manage the Task List and view interaction alerts.
Previously, only authenticated users in your organization could respond to surveys sent using the survey response connection APIs. With the SFM Unauthenticated Response APIs, participants outside your Salesforce org can now view basic surveys and answer them without authentication.
In summary, this range of features and enhancements is aimed at enhancing the Salesforce experience and empowering the productivity and efficiency of the organization. To review all changes, view the Salesforce Summer '23 Release Notes or contact us.
#Salesforce #Summer’23 #ReleaseNotes #CRM #worldIT #Technology