Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Computer Engineering training or equivalent;
- 2 years experience in developing MS Dynamics CRM and / or .NET applications;
- Knowledge of C #;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Integration into a solid company;
- Possibility to integrate innovative projects;
- Continuous training in the most advanced technologies;
- Very attractive benefits package;
- Excellent work environment;
- Career progression.
Select the available manager.
We are available, every workday, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Talk to us, we are online